This week I would like to say that I am grateful for Jason's family. We were all together all weekend and I think it's fair to say that they are fantastic people. Dave and Debbie are always willing to help in any way that they can. They are always there to take care of Brendan when we go out to movies, or on vacation. They are very down-to-earth people who always put their family first. They are there to cheer you on, but stay enough of a distance away to not overwhelm you. Jason's brothers are great. They are goofy, weirdos who love their individual families. They are always there for each other and all are so individually different that it makes for exciting gatherings. My sister-in-laws are also equally great. We love to hang out together and have a lot in common which is really rare to find. I know a lot of people who don't get along with their in-laws, but I am blessed with wonderful people to surround myself with.
This is a very old photo. As you can see, Brendan is not even 1 year yet. This is the most current one we have, however, of us all together. (In order of age...) In the center are Dave and Debbie. On the left is us. On the right is Paul, Andrea and Kylie. In the front is Ryan, Hayley and Annie. In the back the couple on the left is Scott and Jill. Alone in the back is Brett. He is still unmarried, but attached at the hip with his girlfriend Jenny (who is not pictured, obviously.)

Amen! I feel the same way! Lynne is right, you can definately write with the best of them!
ReplyDeleteAndrea, you are so hilarious! Are you burning me, because I couldn't tell if Lynne was serious. Anyway, I'm glad you agree! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteThat was so nice of you to say, however, I don't feel the same way.....Just Kidding! Love my in-laws to death!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck is ryan&hayley nigbur????
ReplyDeleteThe & in your name makes a weird thing. You would have to do Ryan and Hayley instead.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm telling on you for your comment. HA!