Sunday, August 3, 2008

52 Week Blessing #27

This week I would like to quickly say how grateful I am for Central Air Conditioning. I LOVE IT! I spent the weekend in Bear Lake with my girlfriends (I will post about that tomorrow) and there was no AC. They did have fans everywhere, and at night when the sun went down it was quite pleasant with the windows open. I grew up with Central Air. Jason grew up with a swamp cooler. We had have an ongoing debate about which one is better. When we first got married we had a swamp. To get cooled down you had to stand directly underneath the blower. Most of my friends growing up had swamps. I felt like it made everything stale and soggy. The cereal, chips, OREOS... everything would be stale. So, in summary, I would like to thank whoever invented Central Air. Thank you, and God bless. And because it is late out I had to find a picture of a unit online instead of take a picture outside.

5 comments:

  1. Window swamp coolers are 10x better than any garbage central! Standing in front of a miniature hurricane on a hot day gives no comparison. I'm with Jason.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can keep your hurricane! I'll keep my Central!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A.C was invented by Eve...
    She kept giving Adam the cold shoulder and throwing fruit at him.

    ...dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. A/C is a wonderful blessing! I'm not big on swamp coolers I'm with you feeling soggy and stale!

    ReplyDelete