My legs are BURNING. I really should be going to bed because my eyes are having a hard time staying open. Paul and Andrea (Jason's brother and his wife) came down for the weekend because we had our 2nd Annual Nigbur Lagoon Day; (more on that later). and on Saturday we are throwing my other sis-in-law Jill a baby shower. When ever they come down we hang out as much as possible. That way our kids who are all the same age can play together. Brendan has two cousins on the Nigbur side, and two cousins on my side who are all within 5 months of each other. CRAZY. I think the pregnancy gene was in the water in '02-'03. I have been still looking for it ever since. HA! I'll post more later about the weekend. But for now, here is a cute pic of the kids today at the park...
Okay, so just MY kid. He was soaking wet from a kiddie ride they went on.

*Thanks to Sherri and Tyler for the "palooza" phrase to term the mass gatherings.
What a cute picture. He's a pistol!
ReplyDeletecute. how was lagoon? there's only one you know..
ReplyDelete