Wednesday while at work I had a contraction. Now, I have had these a lot in the last few months but maybe only 6-8 a day. This contraction started at about 11:30 and by 12:00 when it hadn't gone away I called the doctor. He told me to go home and take a warm bath to help it relax. I'm talking my stomach was as hard as a rock! It takes about 20 minutes to get home and by the time it finally went away it had been a little over an hour. I took a little nap but I still had about 3-4 contractions an hour for the rest of the day. They were hurting me! I wanted to cry! The doctor told me not to worry unless I was having more than 5 an hour or if I started bleeding. There's a happy thought for you. He also told me to get out my heating pad which actually felt really good on my back and sides. She hasn't been moving as much as she usually does today and I am really crampy. Doctor told me to lay low for a few days. Why am I at the computer? Well- I am bored as hell lying on the couch. There are only so many episodes of Divine Design on HGTV that I can watch on my DVR before I go crazy! I have embroidered a cute pillow for baby that I will take a picture of when I am done. I finally get to use some girly fabrics that I got from quilt classes. YAY!
Last Tuesday night after Scouts/Young Women's activities we went up to the gas station to get a treat. As Jason and I were in conversation Brendan spots a guy pumping gas. "Mom! He looks just like my bear!" I look over and there is a huge guy dressed in a red shirt and denim overalls. We couldn't stop laughing. He really DID look like his beloved bear. And then of course the guy comes into the store and Brendan just sat and stared at him. I so wish I had my camera at that time. The only thing the guy was missing was a panda bear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was on bed rest for over 3 months with the twins so I know how you feel. I was only allowed to get up to go to the bathroom. I think I saw every episode of every tv show! I also crocheted 5 afghans, cross stitched a Christmas stocking and three pillows for Hazel's bed. Hope the contractions go away. I wish Carlye would start having some.
ReplyDeleteHey, I thought you were giving up swearing for lent...
ReplyDelete