No, I haven't just been lying around doing absolutely nothing. Just the general nothing. But because I don't want to jinx it I am not going to say what is going on around here. Just know that it rhymes with Aster Math Shmemodel. That's why I haven't blogged much lately. I'll have pictures.
Here is a video of Bentley and the ever entertaining balloon chase. The extra little girl giggle is courtesy of one of my best friends daughter that came over to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I miss Bently.I miss the little scratching at my door when it was cold outside and you guys were not home. He would never stay down stairs for long though. Hazel loved him too because he was just her size.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the pics. I'm glad I'm commenting right after Jessi cuz its like an old renters reunion on your blog and I bet you love that! I've been thinkin of ya a lot lately because of DANCING WITH THE STARS. I'll put in a request for you to tell us who you are rooting for. All the sudden Sky is in love with the show now too. He won't admit it, but its because Melissa from the Bachelor is on. Silly boys.
ReplyDelete