1- I remember how much I hated remodeling. Somehow you forget over a few months time and then you get a brilliant idea to remodel something else. It would be different if we were just changing aesthetics, but this is a full on, down-to-the-studs, renovation remodel of the master bath. At least we are adding a rain head to the shower. I can't wait. We moved my sewing room downstairs and our master bed into that room which will become the nursery after we move out. Can anyone spell A-N-X-I-E-T-Y?
2- I remember how much I hated showering in the tub. When Jason and I were first married we lived downtown and had only one verysmall bathroom. Why is it that every time you are in the shower the curtain ALWAYS billows inward and suctions to your body? Is there some sort of scientific law that makes this happen? I haven't had to deal with this for over 8 years and I hope it will be never again. Unless, of course, we are on vacation. It never bugs you on vacation.
3- Last on this list- but certainly not least, I remember how uncomfortable being 7 months pregnant is. I know, I know, I wanted this badly. I still do. I am so excited for baby sister to make her arrival. I even had a dr's appt today. Now I have to waste gas every two weeks for him to tell me she's getting bigger. Like I don't have 3 ladies in the neighborhood telling me that already. "Mandy- You are finally getting fat!" One lady told me at church Sunday. Thanks. I couldn't tell by the way I couldn't see my own feet while putting on my shoes this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment