Sunday, March 15, 2009
30 Weeks
I realize that I am going to be 31 weeks on Tuesday, but Brendan took my picture last week so I am going to use it. I usually take the background picture down so it doesn't look weird, but I am just getting lazy. Isn't 7 months long enough? I am actually measuring 2 weeks ahead, but still only gained another 2 lbs. I just don't get it! Especially since they weighed me the day after I had 3 helpings of strawberry shortcake... after a huge dinner! Apparently she is gaining the weight instead of me. Which doesn't make sense - but whatever. Less I'll have to take off later. Doctor says that doesn't change my due date, it just means that she's going to be huge. Good thing I don't have to squeeze her out. They can make size accommodations in the OR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tuesday? what happened about wednesdays being our week marker
ReplyDeleteThat is what happened with the twins they gained weight and I didn't. My weight on the scale stayed the same for like three weeks but they kept getting bigger. I think that is why my doctor finally gave in when I begged him for a c section.
ReplyDelete