Monday, March 16, 2009

The baby's here!

Okay, so I am crying wolf. Bentley has found a new favorite spot to lounge. I think it's his way of letting baby sister know who's boss. Brendan will be doing that as she starts talking and walking.


My friend Sherri has so generously given me a lifetime supply of baby girl clothes. I hadn't bought anything because I had been dragging my feet on the whole being a girl issue. So I went from "My daughter will be wearing the same outfit every day until she's a year old!" to "She is never going to wear the same outfit twice!" Brendan's car seat was past expiration so I was needing to buy a new one. Sherri and Tyler to the rescue!! They gave me the car seat that they had because little Maidie turned one on Friday. It is a very nice feeling to have baby things. Jill brought back my swing, all my old baby toys, and the little excersaucer thingy. Thanks you guys! It really means a lot to me! I am getting nervous to have all these things in my house again. That means that I will have to re-baby proof the house since I remodeled the space to be grown up. Now all I will need to stock up on is PPD medication. I hear it's worse the next time around... and I thought it was bad last time! Watch out for the crazy lady! Hopefully all the tools from the remodel will be gone so I don't hurt myself or anyone else for that matter. The good news is that I am aware that it is going to be happening and I am taking steps to ensure I am as well educated and heavily medicated.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute- Who does Bentley's hair? His color is great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, it was waaaaay easier for me the second time around. Does this mean her nursery is almost done? When are you posting picts of the remodel, I am getting anxious to see it!

    ReplyDelete