Here is my cute T-baller. He was really excited to be going to REAL tee-ball. As opposed to the fake tee-ball that he is used to. (I guess. I have no idea what he means.) The cool thing about this is that we didn't know what number he was going to get but he got the same number as his Uncle Brett! We called him tonight to tell him and he was so excited! I don't think Brendan has any idea what the fuss is about. Number 8 is number 8. I think he could wear his shirt as a dress for church on Sunday. It is down to his knees and he doesn't want it tucked in. I also wish you could see his socks. They are -and I'm not even kidding- up to his mid thigh. We had to pull his pants down to pull them all the way up. I think we'll stick to his regular socks. Maybe I'll have to wear those to keep my feet warm during this extended winter. They do fit.
We got our sheet rock up today! HOORAY!! It actually is looking like a bathroom! I thought it was going to look small with the walls up but it actually looks bigger. I am so excited! I got in the shower space that is now double and imagined standing under the rain head. And then I dreamed of the day that I would be able to shave my legs without contorting my body around my belly. It seriously took me an hour to shave the other day. Between not being able to see my legs and the stupid shower curtain sticking to me, I was having issues. Last month of pregnancy? Bring it on.
Thigh highs!!! Did he learn that from his mama??? LOL He is so cute:)And hey, let him wear his shirt to church- get your money's worth on this deal!
ReplyDeleteOooh- I'll have to try on those thigh highs. They are a nasty cotton/poly blend though.
ReplyDelete