Tuesday, April 7, 2009

34 Weeks

YAY! Only 5 more weeks to go! Nothing has been going on here. I feel like the most boring person in the world lately. I wish the weather would stay nice for a change. The bathroom is coming along. I'm thinking of hiring someone to de-spackle-dust my house so I don't have to. The majority of the mess has been contained in the bedroom because I make sure Jason leaves the door closed. But somehow those microscopic particles float through the door and vents and get everywhere anyway. The doctors visit went well. She is still growing, despite the fact that I actually LOST 1 pound these last two weeks. You wouldn't know it by looking at me though.

This is me today. I don't feel like this picture looks any different than last time. I promise you that it is a different picture. You can tell in person that the belly is larger than it may appear in the picture - which is weird because I thought the camera added 10 pounds. Maybe Jason is just holding the camera at a different angle. At least he caught it at a time where she wasn't shoving her butt into the corner and contorting my stomach like those blobs in a lava lamp.

One bright note- I am actually still wearing my non-pregnancy pants. I still have a lot of hip and leg room, which is something I could not do with my other pregnancy. My maternity pants actually keep sagging on me which makes me feel like my brother in law who purposefully has his pants around the bottom of his butt so he can show off his undies. I am having to constantly pull up my pants and it drives me crazy, so I just wear my regular jeans. I just use Jason's belt and the jeans sit comfortably under my bulge. My doctor laughed at me yesterday. He said that there was no way that I would ever be able to button up those pants. DUH, I have a huge BABY in the way! And then I told him that I was going to milk it as long as possible. No pun intended.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I wear my pants just like that too, only I'm not pregnant. Hehehe. You look great and it was good to meet you in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! It's getting close.
    Little girls are SO much fun, major jealous. I'm more boring than you-- haven't updated or done much blogging lately at all! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete