Thursday, April 30, 2009
An early birthday surprise
No, we haven't completely finished the house yet. What I did get is KANKLES!! I woke up just fine, and by the time I got home I thought my feet felt a little swollen and so I took off my sandals and gasped. What is ironic about this is that just yesterday I was telling the people at the office how I hadn't gotten them yet. I think that was my downfall. I didn't knock on wood. I even took pictures in today to show them the ones I had with Brendan. HUGE! And- I had them for 3 months. Now, with only 12 days left I think that this is a sign of the beginning of the end. At least my wedding ring still fits. For now. Better watch it before it has to be cut off. Again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mandy you look great! I had so much fun with you guys today! You only have 11 more days! YOU CAN DO IT!
ReplyDelete