Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 37

The last few weeks have been INSANE! Not just insane, but so unbelievably random and unthinkable. This kind of thing just doesn't happen. I'm not allowed to post about it yet. Let's just say that my master bath remodel has turned into a master bath/main bath/living room remodel. Totally unexpected and I am actually going bald in the process because I have been pulling out my hair. I guess I shouldn't do that anymore since I should anticipating losing it in a few more weeks anyway. Today's doctors appointment couldn't have been more of a waste of gas. Same weight/ BP/ measurement. I asked him if I could skip next week and just meet him in the OR in two. He said no, but I would like to believe that if I didn't "accidentally" show up he would be okay with that. Baby is moving great- blood pressure still low, considering my panic attacks as of late, and no contractions. Last week he checked me and I was "thick and closed" which is why I have to have a c-section. She better enjoy her personal jacuzzi for 2 more weeks- because we will be giving her a rude awakening come May 12th. I keep telling her that so she won't be so surprised when it does happen.

2 comments:

  1. way jealous. what a cute little baby bump though-- i never really took pictures and wish i had :)
    good luck --

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the last few weeks of waiting is the worst! But enjoy them because it will be the last few weeks you will be getting any sleep for a while. Hope everything goes well with the delivery! And good luck with the remodeling.

    ReplyDelete