Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My tree climber

On the beautiful day we had the other day Brendan came in from outside and said "I need daddy to teach me how to climb a tree."

Oh- okay. He'll be home in about an hour. You can't climb on my back yard trees. They are strictly there to bring me joy in the spring and be a pain in the butt in the summer. They are georgous this time of year. I have 2 plumb trees with forsythia bushes in the back ground. It is a beautiful mix of yellow and pink blossoms in the spring. In the summer the trees drop annoying baby plumbs that just stain my deck and get in Brendan's shoes that then come into the house on occasion.


You can climb the tree out front. Or, rather you can have dad lift you up into the tree and sit there for a while. It's really too tall for you to climb yet.




And then there's that tree in the next door neighbors yard that I absolutely love this time of year. It's a type of magnoila that I must have at my new house if I ever when I move.


Now tomorrow these beautiful trees will be covered with snow.

1 comment:

  1. Flowering plums are my favorite! They are so beautiful - for about three weeks. But those three weeks are the most beautiful of the year!!! Enjoy yours while they bloom!

    ReplyDelete