I think I have found the missing pound from the last 2 weeks. It was contained in little tiny chocolate covered malted eggs, cheesecake, yummy ham and funeral potatoes. Oh yeah- and candied yams. Although I ate all of that stuff over the holiday season and only gained 2 pounds, I am sure that this last month is going to be a doosey. I am still able to wear normal shoes and keep my wedding ring on though. I thought for sure that I would have had to put those away three months ago like with Brendan. Being out of the heat of July really helps reduce the water retention factor.
Easter was really fun this year with Brendan. We waited until the very last second to color eggs with him (last night before bed) but he had a blast. We had a party at Great Grandma D's house (Jason's grandma's) and he found a lot of eggs. It helped that they were all hidden in one room of her house. I would like to thank the heavy rain showers prior to the party for ruining that one. Grandma's rhubarb pie was delicious though! After the party and coloring of the eggs he wrote a note to the Easter Bunny and left him a carrot. You can see in the picture that Jason had written the letter for him so he could just copy it down. I am just glad that he had asked for the same thing he mentioned a while ago. He kept changing his mind, so I just bought what was the cheapest and went with it. Jason had to work this morning so we decided that we would wake up at 5 am -yes, AM- to see if the Easter Bunny had made an appearance. Luckily for us, he had come and brought what he wanted.
Easter was really fun this year with Brendan. We waited until the very last second to color eggs with him (last night before bed) but he had a blast. We had a party at Great Grandma D's house (Jason's grandma's) and he found a lot of eggs. It helped that they were all hidden in one room of her house. I would like to thank the heavy rain showers prior to the party for ruining that one. Grandma's rhubarb pie was delicious though! After the party and coloring of the eggs he wrote a note to the Easter Bunny and left him a carrot. You can see in the picture that Jason had written the letter for him so he could just copy it down. I am just glad that he had asked for the same thing he mentioned a while ago. He kept changing his mind, so I just bought what was the cheapest and went with it. Jason had to work this morning so we decided that we would wake up at 5 am -yes, AM- to see if the Easter Bunny had made an appearance. Luckily for us, he had come and brought what he wanted.
Partying at Great Grandma D's house

Finally coloring the Easter Eggs!!

Writing a note and making a snack for the Easter Bunny

Finding his basket. He wanted a green light-saber like Yoda. Finding the eaten carrot and yawning because it's 5 dang o'clock in the morning!!

Finding Easter Eggs at the Pettingill's. They ran as fast as they could around the whole yard trying to get the most eggs.
And because I am hoping that no one is looking at this many pictures, I added this one to the end. I told you that the black shirts made me more slimming. This color makes me look HUGE! Oh wait- I AM huge!
I have some super cute Easter pictures to send you. I will do it!
ReplyDelete