I can't believe that I have written so much in this last year. I always have a lot to say though, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Please, no one comment about how much I have to say.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Realizing it has been a year
As I was getting ready for bed the other night I was thinking how posting about Easter sounded familiar. That's because its been a year since I've started this blog! I can't even believe that it has been so long! I was in Phoenix last year visiting my due-any-day-with-cute-baby-Kanyon who is now 1 year old! This kid is ALWAYS smiling. It's infectious!
I can't believe that I have written so much in this last year. I always have a lot to say though, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Please, no one comment about how much I have to say.
I can't believe that I have written so much in this last year. I always have a lot to say though, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Please, no one comment about how much I have to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whose adorable baby is that?! Oh, he's MINE!
ReplyDeleteYes, he is your adorable one. Thanks for not getting mad at me for copying that picture.
ReplyDelete