Okay Cassy, you asked for it. I wanted to wait a couple weeks so that I could watch the Stars in action before I talked about it. I am totally and 100% ticked off that people are voting for Mr. Apple just because he is representing the "geeks" of the world. SO WHAT!? HE SUCKS! Jason said he looked like a gopher on the first week and now I can't look at him without thinking that. And now that Max is gone (not that Denise was any good) there is nothing great to look at. For the women at least. Oh- wait. Giles. My new boyfriend... goodbye Max, it was nice knowing you this season. I am really surprised with Melissa. She is really good. Shawn, also great. This is going to be hard to pick a favorite out of the top three this week. Everyone else can go as far as I'm concerned. I swore last season that I would quit watching if Cloris kept staying, but somehow I couldn't not watch. I feel the same with Steve Wozniak this season. I don't know if I can handle it. However, being pregnant this is a good way to count off the weeks until due date. Something to look forward to every week. Also- if there is one more dramatic ambulance scene I am going to rip my hair!
What do you all think? Who is your favorite so far?
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH the drama!!! I am totally w you- the fact that they paired MAX and old what's her name ticked me off from the get-go! Holly looks like a blow up doll... oh, when she dances, too! demitri has to drag her around...can you say bu-bye! And big steve might suck at dancing but at least he has a personality which is way more than I can say for Denise or Dolly- I mean Holly. Anyway....farewell to our beautiful boy, Max. Thanks for the memories... stay tuned for more of my opinion:)
ReplyDeleteYou are so mean! I love Steve! I know he sucks, but he makes me smile every week for at least trying. I haven't watched this weeks's yet, but I am happy to hear Denise got kicked off. One more opinion and then I am gone, I think Max is waaaay hotter than Giles. That's all I have to say about that.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mandy! Every time I watch it I wish I could come upstairs and watch it with you, but then I realize we don't live there anymore. Who needs Max when you've got Ty Murray??? He is my favorite this season!!! I know he is outshined by the 3 greats, but I love a me a little cowboy. Also, I LOVED Julianne H. up until this season... I can't stand her! Her and her BF just annoy me.
ReplyDeleteYes, Andrea, Max is hotter but he is gone so Giles will have to fill in. Sorry to ruin the outcome for you! :)
ReplyDeleteCassy- Ty?? I guess I never liked cowboys, so I never saw the attraction. Tight jeans? Maybe in the 80's... and the guys wearing girls' pants right now. He is doing a lot better than I thought. I too am bugged by the lovey dovey of Julianne and her boyfriend. Hopefully they cut that out soon. You'll have to come over and watch it with us sometime for old time's sake!