Thursday, February 26, 2009

My son, The Ladies Man

Brendan has been flirting with girls since the day he learned how to smile. He gets it from his dad. ALWAYS FLIRTING WITH THE GIRLS. I mean, it's not like it's hard to look at this face and not want to swoon over him... Have you seen his eyelashes-so-long-they-make-his-mom-jealous eyes? Yeah, baby sister is going to be bent out of shape come age 10 if she doesn't get the same genes. As Jason was helping Brendan get ready for preschool today, he opened his backpack and found an envelope that wasn't part of his regular preschool stuff. He pulled out the red-punch stained envelope that had a piece of paper folded in it.
A little girl in his preschool gave him this note on Tuesday and he never showed us!
Jason: "What is this Brendan?"
Brendan: "It's a letter from Jasmine."
J: "Why did she give it to you?"
B: "Because she thinks I'm handsome."
I got home and of course I want the scoop so I pry: "Brendan, Jasmine thinks you're handsome?"
B: "Yeah, and so does Lexi."
M: "Does anyone else think your handsome?"
B: "No, just those."

3 comments:

  1. just lucky he's got few of the Pettingill genes.

    pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup-you've got you hands full. Let's hope he doesn't break any of Jason's records.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is very handsome and I am jealous of those eyelashes too.

    ReplyDelete