Last Friday I was able to take Brendan through the Draper Temple open house. My sister Heidi had extra tickets and so Brendan and I were able to go. Jason had to work so he didn't make it with us. I didn't realize that there was going to be such a complicated system of waiting rooms, orientations, buses and outdoor walkways. That being said- it was the most beautiful architecture and style! I loved all of the new, modern style furniture and fabrics. I am wondering who to order a sofa from! If you haven't been yet- do it! They even have cookies after you are done walking through! True Mormon fashion to have refreshments. If you ask Brendan what his favorite thing was, it was riding the bus TWO TIMES! Little boys are so easily amuzed!

My 10 month old nephew had to have 2 cookies! This kid has been eating whole foods for about 4 months now. None of that baby food crap. He wants the real thing! And he wants whatever you are eating. Right then. GIVE IT TO ME!
It's beautiful! It actually looks alot like the Rexburg temple. It's funny because when we took Ky to the open house she said her favorite part was the cookies! Ha! No, she loved all the pretty rooms, especially the celestial room and the baptismal font!
ReplyDelete