Monday, February 23, 2009

WIBD

Luckily for Bentley, Brendan went toy box diving and pulled everything out of his toy box looking for something to play with. Bentley found several things and since he lost his ball down the kitchen heat vent (one that I can't get to) he has been waiting for this day to happen. Much to Brendan's chagrin, we will be seeing a lot more things in his dish in the days to come.
This is a Wonder Woman dive stick for Grandma Joyce's pool in the summer, and the tub for winter. Bentley has also apparently found some Dr. Pepper caps that Jason loves to keep around. I swear that he has at least 100 laying around so that "he can enter the dang codes into the website for future prizes." I know he is just leaving them around to piss me off. AND IT'S WORKING!

1 comment:

  1. She looks a little stiff, don'tcha think!!! Mine leave water bottle caps... God bless you:)

    ReplyDelete