Saturday, December 6, 2008

Weeks Blessings #'s 46, 47, 48 & 49

I am a slacker. I have been slacking off the last 4 weeks of blessings. Every week I forget, and then when I remember it's already a week later. I am using the excuse that I have "Pregnancy Brain". Which means I have NO brain. I am sticking to my statement that my brain came out with my placenta. I am usually not a forgetter. I remember everything. But, I am lucky now-a-days to leave the house with my head still attached-- and maybe Brendan. One day I seriously had to go back to my house 3 times to get things that I forgot. I would get to the main road and then flip back around to the house. Good thing Brendan was at pre-school. So, here are my last 4 weeks of blessings all rolled into one post. Maybe I'll just do that for next time too. HA!

Week #46- My prescription sleep aide.
I would be a walking zombie without this little gem. I realize that this makes me look like a druggie. You have no idea. Now I just need a prescription memory drug and I'll have it made.



Week # 47- My little iron for quilting.
I love this thing! While learning to applique I learned a technique that I don't have to needle turn. I like it a lot better because I can get the edges just right. I could never do that with needle turning. I bet I would have gotten better with practice, but then I wouldn't have this cool little tool!




Week #48- NO MORE NAUSEA!
I was going along the other day thinking to myself "Man, I haven't felt like barfing for a little while now." It was like someone turned off the nausea switch. I am SO grateful for that. I am still trying to find that tired switch. Ironic that I need sleeping pills when I am tired all the time. It's just that I can't sleep! I don't even sleep when I try to take a nap! It's ridiculous!

Week #49- My Pregnancy Journal
A friend of mine from work gave this to me when I got pregnant with Brendan. It has something to read about the development of the baby every single day. It also talks about your changing body and gives little quotes on every page. I keep this journal in my bathroom in the magazine holder. Because lets face it... I'm in there 20 times an hour to pee anyway.


It says that it goes by "Lunar Months". I really have to think now when I am talking about how far along I am. I am only 3 1/2 months, but I'm starting in my 5th Lunar Month. How's that for confusing??

You have little spaces to write things that you are feeling and notes and such. I only wrote a little in it last time. Boy, did I crave salty! I would suck the salt off the peanut shells and then throw it away. YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Yes that preg journal is pretty cool!!! BTW- When is your ultrasound???

    ReplyDelete