Monday, December 15, 2008

The Baby Tag

I usually don't do tags. Mainly because I forget, but this one is way to fun. This is just for Brendan because I don't know a lot of the answers for this current one.

1. Where were you when you first found out that you were pregnant? At home, in the bathroom.
2. How did you find out that you were pregnant? The 200th pee stick had 2 lines.
3. What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? I seriously thought the test was broken. I had to go find the box in the other room to make sure what two lines meant.
4. Who was the first person you told? Jason
5. Did you plan to get pregnant? Yes
6. Did you tell everyone else right away? Yes, and it was 6 in the morning!
7. Was everybody happy for you? They couldn't believe it. Maybe they were still sleeping!
8. Did you go out and celebrate? Yes, we went out to dinner.
9. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes.
10. What was the sex? Boy
12 .Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes. Several.
13. Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew that you wouldn't put on your baby? No, but I found a few later that I had forgotten about.
14. How much weight did you gain? Is this seriously a question??
15. Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? I lost all of the pregnancy weight, but not the fertility weight.
16. Did you get any stretch marks? Yes, but not too many.
17. What did you crave the most? SALT! I would suck the salt off the outside of the peanuts and then throw them away!
18. Did you crave anything crazy? Besides the salt off the peanut shells?
19. Who or what got on your nerves? I got anxiety while I was pregnant, so that didn't help anyone. HA!
20. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? I had back problems stemming from my scoliosis. I had to go to physical therapy.
21. Where and when did you go into labor? I didn't. I had to have an emergency C-section
22. Did your water break? No. Luckily I had the epidural before they broke it with that HUGE crochet hook!
23. Who drove you to the hospital? Jason
24. Who was in the room when you gave birth? Just Jason and the surgical staff. No time for Mom to scrub in too. Plus, they only let me have one in the room with me. I'm going to try to get around it this next time.
25. Did you go early or late? 6 days overdue.
26. How long were in labor for? Never in labor.
27. Did you have any drugs for the pain? Yes, I was completely numb.
28. Did you go natural or have a C-section? C-section.
29. What was your first reaction after giving birth? I tilted my head over to Jason and said "I want another one." It was the second best moment of my life!
30. How big was the baby? 7 lbs. 2 ozs. 19 inches.
31. Did your husband cry? Jason? Really? No.
32. What did you name the baby? Brendan Davie Nigbur.
33. Does her name have any significant meaning? Davie is Jason's and Jason's Dad's first names.
34. Did you have any visitors? Yes. And it seemed like everyone was sick!
35. Did the baby have any complications? Only at the end when his heart rate would go down with my slight contractions that I didn't feel.
36. How old is your baby today? He is 5. A sassy 5.
37.When is the next one coming? May 2009 ! YAY!!
38. If you could, would you do it all over again? I am, but only after a long struggle about it. I don't know about another after this.

1 comment:

  1. Your baby ticker is working about as great as mine is. Hopefully it's not 500+ days before this baby comes! Congrats on being pregnant again.

    ReplyDelete