Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blessing #51- My healthy baby

Here is a picture of our cute little fetus. It was a real fun day at the U/S. It was sleeping when we started the process so I had to stand up and jiggle my tummy around so that it would wake up and strech out so we could see it. The only time it's okay to take a picture of a baby's privates, and it was all curled up nice and snug away from the harsh and freezing elements. I don't blame it. I have been freezing cold too.

Everything looks great. Everything was there that was supposed to be and nothing that wasn't- like an extra heart, or arm.

Yes, we know what it is. No, where not telling until Christmas. We even left Brendan home so that he couldn't blurt anything out. Is it killing me not to tell anyone? YES! Any guesses??




I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! I won't be back unless something truely noteworthy happens before the weekend.

11 comments:

  1. its so a girl.. i better get to find out xmas eve lady!! i love hearing what people are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine if it is a boy or a girl, all I know is that I was a little weepy when I saw the picture. I'm praying for you and the baby and for Jason and Brenden too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, post the bum shot...then i'll tell you what I think :) either way it's going to be such a blessing! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They didn't print a picture of the bum shot- dang it! I'll just have to have a good memory, which I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ultrasound day...so fun to find out that your baby is healthy, and always so crazy when they tell you the sex. I'm so happy for you, a healthy, growing baby is the best Christmas present....and to know the sex is just a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm betting you're having another boy. It's pay back time from your folks having ONLY girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing your having a bo....hmmm..no. I think your having a gir....hmmm....yeah, maybe not. I think you're having a baby! Yes! I am right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. from the way it is just laying there... I think it is a man in training! LOL What a fun thing to look forward to for christmas! I don't think gender matters, however, if it does not get the same GREAT eyelashes as Brendan you may have some "Life is not fair" moments in the future. Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete