The one thing that bothered me a little was the Fetus room. I held onto my stomach the entire time. There was a notice before you went in saying that none of these babies were aborted. They were all miscarried or still born and couldn't be saved. From 5 weeks all the way to 32 weeks. Amazing to see in real life what you read about in books all the time.
- Yes, all of the bodies are anatomically correct... and visible.
- No, you can not take pictures, or touch the bodies.
I highly recommend everyone go see it. That is, if you won't vomit as you go through.
The Fetus room was my favorite part. I think it solidified my view on how wrong abortion is. I was amazed at how developed a baby is a 9 weeks. When you can look at this tiny little person at 9 weeks and see all ten fingers, and all ten toes....eyes, the forming of ears and a nose....the human body is divine.
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm on my soapbox now.
I also really loved the exhibit. It was truly amazing!
I agree with your abortion issue. I hope every girl that sees it thinks so too.
ReplyDelete