
I thought these were forever gone! I have been thinking about them a lot lately because of the new launch of the dolls. I am in seventh heaven right now though. Do you see the Purple Pieman at the top of the picture? Apparently we stripped him down. I know the little pets are with the wrong people. I need to find a list of who goes with what. I am just so excited. Jason is rolling his eyes. At least I have something besides Star Wars/Superhero/Boy stuff around here. I am Berry Excited!
that is berry awesome.
ReplyDeletei saved some of my strawberry patch kids and 'my little pony'-- and it was SO fun watching kate and now emma play with them.
i love playing them with emma though because i know most of the names, but be warned, there are LOTS more now!
Last Tuesday we went to my neighbors for a play date and she pulled out her box of the exact same dolls - even the little. The funny thing is that her Purple Pie Man was just as naked as yours!
ReplyDeleteHazel might be able to help you figure out which pet goes with who. She is obsessed with Strawberry Shortcake.
ReplyDelete