Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Slowly climbing over the mountain of boxes.

I just wanted to update you on the moving process. We're moved. The end.

No, really. We have been sleep deprived, Internet, cable and phone deprived now for almost a week! A WEEK I TELL YA! My friend Tim lent me his little HP notebook so I had some contact with the outside world.

We really have made a huge dent into the unpacking. And by we, I mean me. I guess I'm the only one who really knows where I want things. My mom has helped me break down the boxes and put the kitchen knobs on and has done the most valued thing... watch my kiddos! You have no idea how much more stuff you can get done without a whiny almost 2 year old hanging on your leg. Literally HANGING on your leg. She is getting an upper 2 year molar, has had pink eye twice and has the runniest nose this side of the Mississippi. She is great to have at parties where hopefully she could give you big boogery kisses and spread the love. We were excited to go back to our old ward today to say goodbye to everyone, but the nursery frowns upon typhoid mary's. Even though, I would like to say that I do believe it is all because of the molar. Molars make noses run. Runny noses get rubbed up into the eye, causing a cold in the eye. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

So, this last week I painted 4 rooms with 5 different colors. (Brendan had to have 2 walls painted)Jason and his dad put on the kitchen back splash that I grouted that looks completely fabulous... the tile job, not the grouting. I must have been half asleep as the wall turns the corner. Just don't look so close.

What the MOST upsetting thing is that I have missed Dancing with the Stars now for TWO weeks in a row! TWO! I have missed everything. It has given me a lot more time to get through these boxes at least. Tomorrow Comcast comes out and hooks us up with all the goods, so I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I am very sad that Derek Hough is not on it. He was my favorite dancer. Macs is my favorite to look at and so I guess it's even.

I'll have to post pictures once my computer is up and running. Something I anticipate in the next few weeks considering Jason's schedule. Which is "I'll get to it when I feel like it" kind of a schedule. Okay, that's not true. It's only mostly true.

Just wanted to let you know that we are indeed alive and well. We have been sleeping out here for the last 4 nights and it has been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment