Isn't that WHY we have kids? To do the work for us? After this one pass he was too pooped and too cold to do anymore. He needed his hot chocolate while I finished with the snow blower.
Jason and I have been married 18 years! He says that 16 of them have been really good. He has to take off the years of remodeling our old house. I agree. I am a 40-year old mother of a 12.5 year old boy who is the love of my life. It took us 2 years of fertility drugs to get him here. We also have another little miracle 7 year old girl after 3 years of more fertility. She is also the love of my life. I guess Jason is the love of my life too. :) This blog is where I exploit my life for all the world to read. Maybe inspire someone? That may be too far reaching.
No comments:
Post a Comment