Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Making her pictorial debut

Addison has never been in a professional photograph her whole life. I know, I know- second child- blah blah blah. Brendan's old Pre-School Teacher was nice enough to let us come and use her gal that comes in for their pictures. I thought she did such a great job with Brendan's pre-school pictures I wanted to use her again. She at least takes 5 or 6 and chooses the best one. Verses the schools that might as well hire the DMV to come take school photos. These were taken back in October- the day after we sat on Brendan to pull out his second tooth. I told him there was NO WAY that I was going to let him have his picture taken looking like Quasimodo. Not that there's anything wrong with him... So, now that I have given these pictures as Christmas presents I can now debut them to the world. They needed to be a surprise after all.

So when I say that this Gal takes 5-6 pictures, I mean of kids that will sit still and let her take thier picture. Addison didn't want anything to do with her. In fact, this pose that she is doing you will notice to the right ------> she is in the exact same pose. My mom says that she was born with her hand up to her face as if to say "Why, yes, I AM the princess." This was probably the 20th pose. Most of them with her butt in the air trying to get away.

Brother holding on to her for dear life. You can imagine Jason and me in the background dancing up and down trying to get her to smile. I told Brendan to just be ready. He is a pro! That smile on her face is one of "My parents are ridiculous!" What we won't do to get a great picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment