Sunday, January 16, 2011

Back on track

I was up until 3:30 am last night going through my old hard drive that crashed several months ago. Restoring pictures and documents, but most importantly- my saved template for my blog. I'm SO glad that it is back to normal. I should update the color scheme, but hey- at least I've got my template back! Not to mention the thousands of pictures that had gone into the abyss. The next step is having to organize all of those pictures into folders because they are just all over the place! Well, good to be back. I feel so much better. Thank you for asking.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you're "back on track"! Good luck organizing all your pictures... that sounds like a lot of work. I'm sending good picture organizing vibes your way! :)

    Can't believe how fast they framed your house! That's C-R-A-Z-Y! It's looking amazing, I love watching the progress on it!

    ReplyDelete