Anyhoo... with the meltdown out of the way, I couldn't be more excited and hopeful of things to come. Can anyone say PARTY AT MANDY'S! (I would say Nigbur's, but Jason wants to be a social outcast, so I'll have to party alone. So he says. We'll see. I married a social butterfly- slowly he's turned into the grinch who hates people. At least I'll have a sitter for said parties, right??)
I got to the house today and this is what I saw. Jason had already been there all morning with his brother Brett. They are running conduit throughout the house for future wiring purposes. Jason said that the brick layers were getting all ready to get started as soon as the inspector got there. There are all these bricks and scaffolding ready and waiting to go. Except they have to wait for the inspector to come. He didn't show yesterday so they were betting he'd be there any minute. But then they left. Several hours later the inspector did show up, but they didn't come back today. I'm betting tomorrow there is going to be mortar all over the place. At least when it hardens up we won't have to walk on mud. Tomorrow's the 4-way with the Realtor, Contractor, Jason and Me. I'm still nervous about what's going to happen. They REALLY need to come up with a better term for it. Whatever IT is.
No comments:
Post a Comment