Saturday Jason and Brett had planned to go over and install insulation into all the interior walls and ceiling between the main and upper floor. Jason has a serious need for all things quiet. I'm pretty excited about it too. I can only imagine what my life would be like today had I not had to bang on my wall to make my sister turn off her TV or alarm clock most every day of my life! Also would like to note that my bedroom was RIGHT UNDERNEATH MY PARENTS ROOM. Enough said there. Definitely could have used some sound drowning something there. HI MOM! Love you!!
I asked my Dad if he would come out and help. I wanted to get out there too because I knew it would be a huge project and they never would have gotten it done by themselves. Dad was my hero and came out to help. And thanks for everyone who watched my kids the whole dang day. I was glad that we got 95% done yesterday before the sun went down and we couldn't see anymore. We worked up a frenzy! Jason, Brett and my Dad went over there this morning to knock out the rest of it. All the insulation was gone but we needed one more bag. Jason went over to Lowes and got 'er done.
Master Bedroom Before: Master Bedroom after. The white stuff was contracted out because they were all outside walls.
Jason insulating in the garage to make it warmer in there!
The ceiling in the family room.
The three bedrooms all look the same.
WOW!!!! That's about your parents...Oh, and your house looks A-Mazing! So excited for you:) Loving the updates:)
ReplyDelete