Aunt Jill, you should be so proud.
My dear daughter is such a helper. Have I mentioned that before? Well I'm going to say it again. She is SUCH a helper. Every day when I put my makeup on she will back up into my lap and help me with it. She loves my eye shadow case and to keep her from getting into everything else I let her have it. This is her creation today.

She mostly likes to put the little wand in her mouth. Good thing I use a brush that she is no longer allowed to
suck on use. Isn't she
'So pretty!'?

Then for dinner she wanted Ramen noodles. She loves these things! So, I cut them up and let her have her fork thinking it would be a civil dinner. I was way wrong. I come back in from the other room and there is Ramen everywhere! "I'm so funny!" is this face. Notice that she found her hidden Halloween costume and had to wear it today. So it was a Noodle Amidala for dinner.

This is the "Oh yes, I
am going to do it." face. As she nods yes.

The Ramen Facial. I hear it's good for making makeup stick better.

I need to call my builder tomorrow and make an amendment to our house plans. I need the half bath to be Italian style where it is completely tiled and has a shower head right there so you can just hose off. Very similar to the showers in the Maternity ward. Just all open access. A drain in the floor and we're good to go. I'll keep plenty of towels on hand for when Addisassy needs to be hosed off after eating/playing/discovering.
I LOVE the I'm so funny face!
ReplyDelete