Wait for it.... I cleaned my house today. I hope you were sitting down because I don't want to be responsible for your falling over.
As I wandered through the house putting things away I came across a string of misguided objects. So in following her trail I took pictures to show you the randomness that goes on here on a daily basis.
This clean up turned out to be a scavenger hunt of sorts. I would go to put one thing away and find another thing... Okay, okay...let's just take a look.
First we have a bottle that I watched her throw behind this couch. Not that it would be that hard to find, I just thought it was funny how she thought that that would be the best place for it. And after she threw it, she so neatly stood it up as opposed to just letting it lie there.

Second: I was putting tooth brushes away when I opened the drawer and found her beloved bear and binkey. Not quite sure why, but I definitely know I wouldn't have found it had I not been cleaning.

And speaking of toothbrushes.... this one will definitely be in the dishwasher tonight going through the sanitizing cycle. That is just disgusting. Well- it's actually pretty low on the disgusting meter around here.

I go to put away bath toys into their drawer and I find that she has hidden Brendan's ball of silly bands that he has been collecting. I don't know whether or not Brendan knew they were gone, but Addison was sure happy that I got those out. Hoo-boy, silly bands EVERYWHERE! Hey Addison- I'm trying to CLEAN here sister and you're certainly NOT helping.

After removing the silly bands I turn to get the toys out of the tub and find another toothbrush and toothpaste on the loose. I guess there wasn't enough room in the toothbrush drawer after her bear was in there so she had to put them SOMEWHERE!

This is the trail of findings I see every day. That is why I still cannot find the 8GB memory card that goes to my camera. I finally bought a new one. I just know that when we pack up the house I will find it. Probably in one of my shoes. She loves shoes.
Love it! You have non-stop entertainment! What will you find waiting for you in that drawer, or behind this door? See, you're lucky! And then when you find things (like Brendan's lost silly bands) you feel more joy and appreciation for them!
ReplyDelete