Tuesday, May 4, 2010

An annoying eye twitch

The lower right corner of my right eye has been twitching now for 48 hours. They say it's from lack of sleep or from stress. I say it's because Addison's bloody teeth STILL haven't come through. I would like to refer you to this post which was back in January. JAN-U-ARY! They looked pretty painful then! So, I decided to pin her down again and make her let me take pictures of these monstrous teeth that have been looming for over 4 months. FOUR MONTHS. In baby terms- it's a third of their life! I swear these teeth will be the death of me.
We've been trying to get her to chew on anything that would help roughen up the gums to help break them up. I just feel so bad for her. I am making sure that she is getting Motrin and Tylenol rotated every 3 hours. And Ambesol. Lots and lots and LOTS of maximum strength Ambesol. You must click on this photo to make it full screen for maximum effect. Would it be weird if I got out an exacto knife?? NO! I would NEVER do it! Unless advised by a medical professional. Then I totally would.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! those are huge! I have heard of them cutting the gums so they can come out.. don't know when they make that decision but those look painful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT CAME THROUGH! This morning I felt the right one and the corner was peeking out. Then I put on a heavy dose of orajel and scraped off the rest of the gum. I wasn’t taking the chance of having it go back up into the gums! I have been thinking for a while now that I really would like to use an exacto knife! I didn’t know that they actually did that. That’s funny!

    ReplyDelete