Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Mothers Day

This year Brendan's kindergarten teacher had him (and all the other kids) draw a pretty picture for their moms. She then sent those pictures to a company in Texas and had them made into plates for Mother's Day. It is my favorite new addition to my china cabinet.

Brendan brought this home to me a week before Mother's Day and wanted me to open it right then. He gets that from his dad. Jason will come up with a surprise and then can't wait to tell me so he will go ahead and spill the beans immediately after it's done. I told him that his teacher said I couldn't open it till Mother's Day so I was going to wait. He left me alone about it until Saturday night when he INSISTED that I open it right now. It says "Mom to" instead of To Mom. I love everything about it! I want another one next year.

1 comment: