There is a saying that I've heard that says "A mom's job is from son up til son down." To that I raise my glass and say AMEN!
Why is it that when you are ready to turn it all in for the night, all you want to do is watch your beautiful child sleep? There is something so peaceful about it that makes the chaos of the day more worth it. That's why I take a picture. It lasts longer.
3 years old


I love it! Does he often sleep with his arms/hands behind his head. I love watching my kids sleep too, it's very peaceful....
ReplyDeleteNot really related, but it makes me think of another saying:
ReplyDelete"A man may work from dusk to dawn, but a woman's work is never done!"
Yes, Sherri- he does sleep like that often. It cracks me up! And Amanda- I think it is very relatable! And to that I say AMEN too!
ReplyDeleteI love watching my kids sleep too. My favorite part of my day is checking on them before I go to bed and seeing them so peaceful.
ReplyDelete