Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Birthday Princess

Today my beautiful daughter turned ONE! I was going through so many emotions today. Thinking of the spinal block from the c-section as it numbed even my chest to where it was so hard to breath and how incredibly uncomfortable that was. Remembering seeing her for the first time with all that black hair! Going through the whole day in my head of exactly what we were doing at that exact moment of the day she was born.

This year has been one heck of a ride. Both good and bad, but we made it.

I made it.

Jason probably gave no thought of it. That's the difference between men and women. While I'm making the house all decked out in three shades of pink he is busy working on this new computer we had to get. That's right... our other one died. Caput. That's why there are no pictures on this post of my baby's first birthday. I didn't even blog about Mother's Day. They are coming. I just have to wait for Jason to re-install everything. I'm crossing my fingers that it is tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! One year old, how 'bout that! Give her a happy birthday squish for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to Addison and congrats to you on "making it"! I hope in 9 months and 3 weeks I can and will be saying the same thing!

    ReplyDelete