We went to visit with Jason's brother Paul and his wife Andrea and their two girls. We had a nice relaxing time! Andrea and I went shopping, to the salon and left all the kids home with our husbands while we were pampered. If you'd ask them they would say we left to California and back. So what... maybe we did.
We took the kids Saturday to Yellowstone Bear World. It was really quite fun to see all the bears right outside your car. Of course Brendan panicked when I rolled down the window to get a good picture since the guy at the gate specifically told us NOT TO! I'm such a rebel.

The "Mom-please-quit-taking-pictures-and-move-this-car-before-the-bear-eats-us-all" smile.
This is the one I rolled down the window for. He had beautiful red hair and it looked ugly brown through my dirty window. I took a risk.
I would like that bear.
This cub was the cutest thing in the world! Its mouth is latched onto that girls neck and I'm sure when she got done for the day she had the biggest hickey. That sly girl..."No mom, I SWEAR- it was the cub!"








were headed to bear world in july!! How fun!! and I love you hickey comment, HILARIOUS!
ReplyDeleteWow that looked like it was fun. That baby bear is so cute.
ReplyDeleteYeah we took our family there too. It would have been cheaper to probably go to Disney Land. But else do you do when you are in Rexburg Idaho.
ReplyDelete