We went up to see Jason's brother Paul and his Wife Andrea and kids last weekend for a visit. It was mostly pleasure, but some business was conducted on...blah, blah, blah. More on the visit tomorrow. Or the next day.
All I wanted to do is show you this cute picture of Addison. She found some balls that goes to a burp gun and kept them in her mouth at all times. Yes, she would take one out- so she could put another one in. I wish all of the dilemma's in life were like hers at this very moment. I have dilemma envy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Blah, blah, blah?! How can you not post that you had a rockin' time up here in Idaho! LOL! She was stinkin' adorable with those in her mouth!
ReplyDeleteWhat!? She is already climbing stairs!? I, too, have dilemma envy. *sigh*... oh, to be babe again.
ReplyDeleteWe booked our tickets to Utah! I come out (with kiddos) July 12th and then Ty will join us on July 30th. For sure we need to grab some Cafe Rio and have a game night!
FYI, Ty posted his video to my blog. He put it in the middle of all the pictures I posted yesterday. They are really good, check 'em out!
Hope all is well! Love ya!