Monday, April 12, 2010
Dirty day
Brendan got to go with Grandpa Dave out to the dump today! Isn't that the funnest thing you could think of? He sure thought so. When he got back he was SO DIRTY. I just cringed and said "Stay RIGHT THERE." I got the camera to document the face. Believe me when I say the rest of his body was just as gross. After I took the picture I told him to undress right there and march straight to the shower. WITHOUT TOUCHING ANYTHING! I even had Jason open and turn on the shower. I know, I know... I'm weird. But I just wanted to follow him around with a can of Lysol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is such a cute kid!
ReplyDeleteGood job on posting more picts. My cuz's wife did this thing where she took a pict every day for a year and posted it on her blog. It was very cute. I might have to attempt to do that starting in 2011...or maybe not.
ReplyDeleteoops...sorry I was under Paul's name. I do that ALL the time!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad kids are washable! (Did he SMELL like the dump too? Ooooh, that smell once you've been there, blech!)
ReplyDelete