Thursday, April 3, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

I have decided to start blogging because "everybody is doing it!" I don't know how often I am going to use this, but hey- we'll see!



I am in Phoenix right now. Heidi, mom and I flew down to visit with Kelly and her family. She is due with her 3rd baby any day now and we wanted to see her before that day came (and hopefully she would have it while we were here... no pressure Kel!) HA! I am glad to leave the dreary 30* weather back home and enjoy the mid 80's for a long weekend. I miss my little bug, but it will be nice to be away from the construction of the remodel. We'll see what Jason get's done while I'm gone. I am only expecting the new carpet for the family room. I have also put him in charge of taking pictures so I can add them to my collection when I get home.

Here's to a weekend of massage, pedicure's and laying out in the sun!!! YEA PHOENIX!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Nigburhood. Can't wait to see the new kitchen and family room. Love you and thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog Mandy! I hope you got a tan for me in Phoenix. I love that you fell into the peer pressure of blogging. I am going to get better. Love you.

    ReplyDelete