
That's right... in mom's new double oven!!

OH MY GOSH!!! A RED LIGHT SABER!!!

Mom, now I have 3 light sabers!!

Later after church we had an Easter egg hunt at Grandma Joyce's house. He ran all over the yard filling up that bucket full of easter eggs. No one is safe until SOMEONE has a cavity over at Grandma's house!

"Hey mom! look at all the candy I have!" Good thing the Easter Bunny knew not to get him any more candy... He saw all of it over at the Pettingill's house!

Grandma and Grandpa also gave him bubbles, and lots of other toys, coloring books and MORE CANDY!
Next year there will be many new and exciting places to hide the eggs. I'll have to tell Grandma Joyce to go easy on the candy. (or maybe not)
I was going to post clear back to Christmas! HA but I guess I'll wait. I'll have to think of something else. Cute blog.
ReplyDeleteYes, mom's house is out of control when it comes to candy...I mean Easter. Maybe I don't wish I were there. Who wants another cavity?
ReplyDelete