Well, we made it home safely tonight... although we left the nice 86* weather and flew through a snow storm!! BURRR!!! 

It was really good to be with the Nordfelt's for a while and also to be away long enough to appreciate your hubby at home. I love Jason!
He started his new job today at the Chevron refinery as a lab inspector. He said that he did mostly computer work and that he will start his official 12 hour schedule next week. He did get the carpet in over the weekend and got the TV up and running. I mean, who could live any longer without a TV??? Now I just need to get a DVR. We'll see.
He started his new job today at the Chevron refinery as a lab inspector. He said that he did mostly computer work and that he will start his official 12 hour schedule next week. He did get the carpet in over the weekend and got the TV up and running. I mean, who could live any longer without a TV??? Now I just need to get a DVR. We'll see.


Wow! Your house looks so awesome! I can't believe that you didn't want to put in a 500 gallon fish tank back in the wall-that would have been awesome. Where is the picture of the TV?
ReplyDelete