Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Trip to Phoenix

Being in 85-89* weather sure made it nice! We had a good time with Katelin's birthday party; going shopping; mom and I got a massage; all of us went and got a pedicure; Layed out in the sun; Kye made us some delicious BBQ chicken; we stayed up late sorting all of mom's family pictures from the time we were all born up till we got married. It was a really fun time! I'm just sad that baby Kanyon didn't come while we were there! He still needs another week or two so that he is healthy and strong. Here are some of the pictures from our trip...


Heidi, Kelly and Mandy in front of the Arizona Temple in Mesa.


Beautiful gardens around the Temple.




All the girls went out for a pedicure! (except for Katelin, who wanted a picture too!) It was a relaxing weekend!


More Temple grounds. There was a big Cactus patch!


Mom, Kelly, Mandy & Heidi.

4 comments:

  1. You forgot to write about how you got poked in the butt by the saguaro. Glad you came down. It was super fun. Sure love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy! How fun that you now have a blog. Your kitchen looks so nice. Wow! I love it. I've lost track with you I feel like. Atleast now I can peek in on your fam. I'll add you guys to our link list on our blog. readinginc.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew eventually you would do it! I actually love being able to see how everyone's lives develop. It's so fun! By the way,your kitchen looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S Congrats to Jason! We had no idea he got the job!

    ReplyDelete