Well, good morning all. Brendan will be having his tonsils out in about 4 hours, and I can't sleep. And since I can't sleep I have been surfing the web. I have been wanting to learn how to set up links that you just say something and have the link be there. Since we are talking about tonsils,
This is the site that talks about why he needs them out. Here is also a picture of Brendan's tonsils. You can see the one on the pictures left side that it is almost touching his uvula. Normally it is, but the way that he is sticking out his tounge makes it tuck back. The right side of the picture is only half as bad. He snores, and gasps for air at night, so it is time to have them out!!!

We'll keep everyone posted about how the surgery went!
Those look nasty! I am glad that you had them taken out!
ReplyDelete