Saturday, April 26, 2008
HEY MOM! LOOK AT ME!!!
Hello! Look at what I did until the wee hours of the night! I am excited about this new look. It was actually easier than I thought, but I kept changing it around and looking for different stuff to put on, which was what took me so dang long! I need to credit the websites that made this all possible. First to my sister Kelly, who has a friend down in Arizona with the link to this awesome website http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ . This goes step by step on how to change the papers. And to http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ that gave me the cute background papers and embellishments. No, please don't ask me how to do it again, because once I wake up in the morning I'd have to READ IT ALL OVER AGAIN! Sorry, I think I am getting turrets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job. I'll do it one day, I don't dare try. Looks great.
ReplyDelete