Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A few final touches to go.....

Well, this last weekend Jason and I went to a few stores to find just the right things to decorate the new space. We found some things, but I am still not sure of what else to do. Something is missing and when I figure out what that is I will be DONE!!! Jason is getting my hopes up to get the hall and entryway floor put in this weekend, but I think he has the flu. He came home from work today just achy and feverish and with a really sore throat, so I hope that goes away fast!! For his sake of course, not the floors. HA! I am actually enjoying the break in action. It has given me the chance to clean out a few things and throw a lot of things away! Here are the latest pictures.


I need to figure out what else to put on these walls, if anything.


I am going to paint the bases of these coffee tables a dark brown and put new knobs on them to match the couches. These are the ones Jason bought for $25 when he worked at RC Willey a hundred years ago! Can't give those up!




We will put the baseboard on after we get the hallway's hardwood in. (they connect together) The only other things to finish are changing the door's knobs and hinges and finish the grout on the tile in the fireplace.



Baby steps to the finish line!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy, It looks beautiful. I like all the colors that you used. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! You actually fooled me into you thinking you had real fruit on your table. Someday, right? Just kidding. Love the picture of the SL temple. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record... I leave the REAL fruit in the fridge to keep chilled. So there Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your place looks great! It doesn't even look like what I remember. Great interior designing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy your house looks beautiful! I love it!!! Congratulations...I know its a little late but I think its great that you own the home now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yea and Brenden is soooo handsome!!!

    ReplyDelete