Jason signed Brendan up for the Taylorsville Jr soccer league for this spring. Brendan has been really excited about it! Jason took him to buy new cleats and shin guards and he had to wear them all over the place. Today was the first day to meet the team and get the uniforms. Uncle Ryan is the coach and cousin Annie plays on the team with him. Here he is showing off his new gear, and then going to Grandma D's house to practice his moves. When today actually came to go and play with the team he didn't want to go. I had to force him to get dressed and agree with him that he didn't have to actually kick the ball if he didn't want to. He's funny that way. He never wants to go to Pre-School, and now Soccer, but once he got there he had tons of fun kicking the ball around with all the other little kids. I LEFT MY CAMERA IN THE CAR! WHAT KIND OF SOCCER MOM AM I?? Not taking pictures of the first sports event in my kids life?? I have a feeling this is certainly not the last time though. **sigh**

Brendan being Vanna, showing off his new duds.

The "Run and Kick"

The "Off the Knee Bounce"
VERY cute! I am glad you figured it out. I made my friend come over and do it for me. Good job!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I am excited for Brendan doing soccer! I wish I could come see him.
ReplyDelete