Sunday, January 1, 2012

Her Favorite Thing

After a big exciting day we always ask Brendan what his favorite part of the day was.  Now that he is older his answers are more and more detailed.  We started asking him when he was younger because we thought it was a good way to verbalize his comprehension of what was happening now.

As I was rocking Addison Christmas night for bed I brought up the question, not really expecting an answer because A) we've never asked it to her before and B) she's 2.

Me:  Addy, what was your most favorite part about today?

Addy:  After thinking for a few moments she quietly exclaims "DOLLHOUSE!"



And she does!  This dollhouse was what Santa brought her (via FedEx) and she has been playing with it non stop.  Her bear even gets to live in it once in a while.  This is one smart cookie!  And I'll never forget the excitement in her voice as she said it. "DOLLHOUSE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment