Thursday, January 12, 2012

Going for the lashes

If I don't wear mascara you probably wouldn't see my face.  I have such blonde eyelashes that my face vanishes into thin air.  This has been something I have thought about for a long time.  Extentions or Latisse....  I couldn't decide.  Then I got a Groupon for an amazing deal that I just couldn't pass it up.  So I went for it.  When I got home Brendan had already come home from school.

Brendan: Mom, where did you go?

Me: I went to have them make my eyelashes longer.

B: Oh, you want them to look like mine, hu?


Me: Yes, you little stinker, just like yours.


Only fake, and won't last very long so I have to maintain them. Stupid boys get all the good features!  So that's why I married a man with dark hair.  So my kids would have a better chance of having darker features. Okay, that was way down on my list, but still....  Addison, you're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment