I would actually like to go on record to say how much I love Christmas falling on a Sunday. This has happened twice now in recent years and it really brings the focus back on to what Christmas is all about. It brings the Spirit into the day in a way that no other day can bring. I wish that it would be on Sunday every year.
The big hug after they gave each other the presents they "bought" each other. I love the thought that goes into it by Brendan. He's such a thoughtful kid. Addy, on the otherhand obviously had no idea.
Why is it that for the second year in a row Santa has brought Brendan a Lego set with more than a million pieces? You know who ends up putting it all together...
Talent show at the Pettingill's.
Papa- look at my pony!
More Dollhouse furniture.
After all the afternoon excitement we went over to the Nigburs house for Christmas Dinner. Dave and Debbie always have something special and delicious. We then usually have our talent show, but this year they did that portion first. Without telling us. So we missed it. And yes, I am officially stating on my blog that my Mother-In-Law forgot to call and tell us. You know, for the record. They bought him a DIY bird house kit that can go towards his scouts. Always thinking, those Nigburs. That's what happens when you've raised five boys.
A special Thank You goes out to my loving Mother who let me borrow her camera for these few days. Mine Es Broken still. So, unless we do things in a very lit room it is rendered useless. And that is just unacceptable during Christmas. Because look at that last face! That is what Christmas is all about!

No comments:
Post a Comment